The Book of Kendring
The following are rumours you have heard as gossip. Not all of them are true.
New Rumours (2010-11-27)
- The recent increase of Lunar Taxes is meant to support the decadent luxury of the Prince of Sartar’s concubine, Estal Donge. It includes her ruinous importation of slaves for her monstrous, orgiastic parties.
- The women of the Sundome lands are so desperate for love that they will take any man as a year husband.
- Jar-Eel, daughter of the Red Emperor, is a demigoddess incarnation of the Red Goddess. She is behind the conquest of Boldhome and destroyed Belintar of the Holy Country.
- The Feathered Horse Queen, ruler of the Grazelanders is destined to marry the King of Sartar, so the prophecy says.
- King Blackmoor of the Colymar is preparing for war against the Locaem and Malani tribes.
- The Argrath is coming! (Note: In the Theyalan language, ‘Argrath’ means something akin to ‘liberator’. In legend he is a figure who will rescue the Orlanthi from oppression and slavery.)
- King Broyan of Whitewall is Vingkot’s Heir and the last Vingkotling in Glorantha. He is rightful king of all Orlanthi.
- The Lunars are preparing to attack The Block in the Praxian wastes. They are sending huge engines to cut it up for truestone and to return the Devil to life.
- Tusk Riders can bind your soul into your severed hand and steal your powers to make their magic.
- Jar-Eel the Razoress, the great Lunar demi-goddess, is now in Tarsh. She possesses a transcendent beauty and is said to have magic that transforms rebels against the empire into her bodyguards and loyal servants.
- There is a band of heroes in the south that know the secrets of the great hero Kestang. They can see in the dark and have magics that set Trolls aflame.
- Queen Kallyr Starbrow took the Kheldon tribal regalia with her to Whitewall. She now serves King Broyan.
- The Crimson Bat, the dread Chaos demon of the Lunar Empire, feeds on living humans every week.
- King Ranulf of the Culbrea is a coward and does whatever Fazzur Wideread, the Lunar warlord of the Provincial Army, tells him to.
- Leika Orlkensorsdotter, exiled queen of the Colymar Tribe, is raising an army to overthrow usurper Kangharl ‘Blackmoor’. She can be found in the south at Whitewall.
- Jomes the Wulf, the Lunar officer who defeated the werewolves, is not human. He outwolfed the werewolves.